Never Underestimate Someone

Sara Jameel | January 29, 2018 | |

“Don’t underestimate the ability of the person standing next to you, because you have no idea what they can do.” Yes, this is the topic that we are going to discuss today.

Sometimes we underestimate the abilities of others. We think that we are better than them. We have more potential, capabilities and talent, and we are better than him/her in every aspect. And why shouldn’t we think that we are better. I, mean obviously we all should think that we are better than anyone, but without underestimating them.

In simple words we all should think that we are superior (that’s called confidence), but without thinking that others are inferior. Because if we have the attitude that I am Superior (best) and rest are inferior (not better than me), then that is being over confident. As there is a very thin line of difference between confidence and overconfidence.

Even I used to think that “I went to the best convent school of my city and that too in an English medium school. And my friends who went to a Hindi medium school that I have not even heard of. I am better than them in every aspect.” But I was wrong, believe me my friends are not at all less than me in any aspects.

Please don’t make the mistake of thing that your friend, competitor or college is less than you in any aspects. Maybe they are less successful than you, but you never know what potential, abilities or capabilities they have that is better than you.

So, never make the mistake of “Under Estimating Someone”, maybe what he can do more than what he say, think more than he speaks and notice more than you realize. So, apart from your’s, always appreciate other’s work as well.

Thank You For Reading.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

About Me

Hi there!!! I am Sara. Welcome To Be Positive... I Am A Proud And Passionate Female Blogger. Belongs To A family Full Of Doctors... But I Highly Believe That It Is Good To Be Different. Read More About Be Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment