It's Never Too Late To Live Your Dream!!!

Sara Jameel | February 02, 2018 |

“Dreams Are Meant To Be Fulfilled And Not To Leave It Half Done”


While watching T.V., I came across a beautiful thought, so I thought to share it with you as well. And the thought is "It’s never too late to fulfil your dream". There is no age limit to fulfil your dream. These thoughts came to my mind while watching a “Singing Reality Show” where a 65 year old contestant named “Sindhu Tai” was there to live her dream that is singing.

Yes!!! A 65 year old women who works as a “Postwomen” who is fond of singing. She said “Even after my retirement I will continue to sing”. When I heard this I said to myself that everyone of us should have this attitude towards our DREAM and LIFE. I was amazed to see her high spirit, the amount of energy she had, her passion, her enthusiasm and most importantly her positive attitude towards life. 

And in the same reality show I saw a lot of other contestants who were not perfect and had some or the other problem in their life. Some were struggling to be a singer, a guy who can’t see, a girl with a thought that even girl has the power to change this world. But their passion for singing brought them to the place where they are right now.

Hats off!!! To those contestants and the amount of spirit they have to live their dreams, despite of their problems. They have the guts to dream big and also have the guts to make them come true. I would like to thank them “For teaching me how to live your dream. For teaching me to always dream big. For teaching me to work on it. And for motivating me to chase my dream.”

And, special thanks to Sindhu Tai who taught me that it’s never too late to live your dreams. So no, matter what is your age, no matter whether you are a male or a female, no matter whether you are married or not, no matter whether you are old or young, because it's never too late to be what you might have been. And it’s called “Chasing Your Dream, because it’s never too late to live your dream”.  

Thank You For Reading.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

About Me

Hi there!!! I am Sara. Welcome To Be Positive... I Am A Proud And Passionate Female Blogger. Belongs To A family Full Of Doctors... But I Highly Believe That It Is Good To Be Different. Read More About Be Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment