Review: W3Schools.com A Great Place To Learn Web Development Language

Sara Jameel | April 12, 2018 |

Apart from creating a great content, writing a good blog post title, sharing your content, promoting your content and guest post, what else attract your readers. What else drive traffic towards your blog. The answer is how your blog look. A professional looking blog attracts 60% more traffic than any ordinary looking blog. Making Your blog look good is equally important to creating a great title and blog post.

When I started blogging, just like any other newbie blogger,  I knew nothing about blogging. I started with a very ordinary looking blog as I didn't knew even the ABCD of HTML and CSS. My blog looked really boring and today my blog looks much better than before. I know My blog still needs some life, and I am trying to bring a new fresh life to my blog. I am still working on my blog to make it look like a professional blog. And all this happened when I started learning HTML and CSS at W3Schools.com.

What Is W3Schools ?


It is a web developers site, where you can learn web development languages such as Html, Css, JavaScript, SQL, PHP and Bootstrap with simple examples, tutorial and references.

It is very important for a blogger to know at least the basics of Html and Css so that you can design your blog as per your liking. And W3school.com is the best place to learn the basics and advanced Html ans Css coding for free. This site is not limited to Html and Css, you can also learn JvaScript, Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4, SQL, PHP and much more.

Features of W3Schools :



This sites provides with lots of useful features for a better learning experience.
  1. Uses easy and straight-forward learning.
  2. Provides simple code explanation.
  3. Uses example and illustrations to explain the code and how to use it.
  4. Tutorials that starts from basic level and moves all the way up to professional references.
  5. By using Try It Yourself you can edit and experiment with the example code online and see how it works.
  6. It is free to use.
  7. Provides with exercises so that you can practice those codes and learn it. 
  8. If you require W3Schools also provides Certificates under the "W3Schools' Online Certification Program" at the price of $95. 

Check Out The Site W3Schools 



Learn How To : 


List Of How To
There is a section called "How To" where you can learn coding for designing:
  1. Tabs
  2. Dropdown Menu
  3. Accordions
  4. Animated Buttons
  5. Responsive Buttons
  6. Side Navigation Bar
  7. Top Navigation Bar
  8. Login Forms
  9. Contact Forms
  10. Newsletter
  11. Search Bar
  12. Fixed Side Bar etc.
And much more that you need to make your blog look good plus you can provide advanced services to your readers such as they can subscribe your blog, follow your blog and contact you when they want.

My Verdict :

So far I have learned a lot about html and css from this site. I had a great experience while learning from this site. The codes where explained so well with the help of examples, illustrations, tutorials and references. Exercises were also very easy that really helped me to understand and memorise the coding even better. I even designed the top navbar and search box that you can see on the very top of my blog, with the help of W3schools html and css coding. I really had a great learning experience with this site and I am looking forward to learn more web developing languages from this site to make my blog look even better. I highly recommend this site who really wants to learn web programming language with a ease. A must try from my side.

Pros.:
  1. Easy to use and understand.
  2. Codes are explained really well with the help of examples and tutorials.
  3. Provides exercises to practice.
  4. Provides "Try It Yourself" online code editor so that you can experiment with the codes and see how it works.
  5. Free to use and learn.

Cons.:

  1. Some of the codes does not work properly.
  2. Pricing of the certificate is a bit too high for me and for those who want a certificate. I didn't find any other cons. while using this site.


But over all W3Schools provides a great using and learning experience. I highly recommend this educational site especially for the beginners who are looking for learning some web developing languages. Please do visit this site.

Thank You For Reading

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

About Me

Hi there!!! I am Sara. Welcome To Be Positive... I Am A Proud And Passionate Female Blogger. Belongs To A family Full Of Doctors... But I Highly Believe That It Is Good To Be Different. Read More About Be Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment